Wondering what exactly happens when you decide to get Invisalign?
It’s really simple. In just 5 quick steps, you’ll be on your way to an amazing, healthy smile:
- Initial Consultation: First you’ll come in to meet the doctor and see our facility. Dr. Hulse will assess your oral health and determine if Invisalign will work for you. If Invisalign is not a good fit, Dr. Hulse will refer you to an appropriate local specialist that will be able help.
- A quick digital impression: Once we’ve determined that you’ll be a good fit for Invisalign, we’ll start by taking an impression of your mouth. Using our intraoral cameras, we can build a 3-D model of your mouth that is fed into our Invisalign Outcome Simulator. This amazing piece of technology allows us to see your treatment results before we even start!
- Treatment plan: after your consultation, you’ll get a treatment plan and we’ll send your simulated outcome to an Invisalign braces producer. They’ll design all of your trays and send them to our office
- Your first visit: Once we have the aligners back, you’ll come in for an initial fitting. That will give us one last chance to make sure that everything is perfect, and then you’ll be ready to start the journey toward your new smile!
- Periodic checkups: we’ll still have you back for periodic checkups, and your exam and teeth cleaning schedule will continue like normal. Before you know it, you’ll have a straight smile that you’ve always dreamed of having, and the best thing about it is that no one will see anything but your smile!
Have any questions?
Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at(512) 772-5077. You can also complete the form below to book a free consultation with the dentist to review your financing options.